Thursday, February 27, 2014

#27 stranded part 2

if I had $205.00 to spent in order to survive on an island for 6 months, Id spend my money wisely.
with all the things I bought, I would have $12.79 left over.

Sheffield 2-piece folding knife set. ($5.00)
I would bring this knife set because two knifes are better than one! also just in case one se quebra puedo usar el otro.  Tambien I can be more safe with wild animals. I don't know, I mean everyone can use a knife for almost anything. whether it can be for safety, or just for eating!

life straw personal water filter.  ($19.99)
water, that's what everyone needs to survive. that is why I have purchased this life-straw personal water filter. it may seem to real to be true, but yes it is a straw with a filter inside and you can drink instantly from it. water was one of my main things I thought about on how to survive on this island. without it i wouldn't make it for the first week! so water is an important part to take on this "trip".

Vigilant Trails Pocket / Survival Fishing Kit($11.95)
science has proven that people can live off of pure fish. with all its natural vitamins it has, fishing just might be a good idea to stay healthy and strong! so a simple fishing kit is a definite must so be able to eat. after all its not like I'm going to be catching some gigantic fish.


Survival Seeds 20 Easy-to-grow Varieties($29.95)

fruits and veggies are important to have after all just fish, isn't going to cut it! plus I love fruits and vegetables, so adding a little flavor to that fish will be excellent. seeds can just add to me an abundance of limitless food also!

better homes and gardens royal plush blanket full/queen ($24.96)
this blanket is not only cheap for the type of money I have but it can help me to stay warm. this beautiful lush queen sized blanket will probably last for about four months but better than nothing right?  this blanket is a great idea for being surrounded by cold freezing water.

pacific play tent cottage bed tent, twin ($39.97)
what better shelter to have than a little princess house tent? ha ha, but seriously my idea of staying warm is, having a small but decent size tent. I am also staying by myself so why would I need a bigger tent? the shelter part was my next idea of staying alive.

Gerber gator bolo machete ($28.89)
this machete is cheap but it also looks like it can get the work done with almost everything. from killing animals, to cutting down huge gigantic leaves to cover up my tent with! a machete can come in handy for many things.

broil master grill rack ($31.50)
I had so much money left over, the only thing else I could think of was "where am I going to cook my food? I've got the utensils, the fire, now all i need is a grill rack"! see my plan was, I could stack rocks in a circle and place the rack on top with the fire in the middle, and eat. so I've got pretty much everything I can think of to survive on this island!


No comments:

Post a Comment