Wednesday, February 26, 2014

#26 stranded

I would take this survival kit because it has almost everything I would need like a tent, machete, and some first aid items. having this survival kit would allow me to hunt animals to eat and such. id also have a warm place to sleep in the two sleeping bags the kit comes with tactical gears and emergency tools.

next I would take along this portable water purifier, because even though the survival kit comes with water packs already were going to run out soon. so water purifier would be a good thing to bring. staying hydrated to have energy to get food is a good idea
last I would bring my jack russell terrier mix chihuahua, not only because she would be good with hunting down food, but Id also get lonely! I've had her for almost two years and who wouldn't want a companion on a stranded island? so my dod Lula would be my last thing id bring to this island!

No comments:

Post a Comment