Tuesday, February 11, 2014

About Me

Hello my name is maria rebeca saavedra solis. I was named after the virgin mary, my middle name however was after my grandpas ex girlfriend. What a twist right? Anywho I live with my dad and step mom in costa mesa but im originally from anaheim. I hate it here, I pretty much hate it anywhere. anyways I'm an only child but with 15+ half brothers and sisters. my dad was everywhere.... he was famous for a short amount of time, he was in a band (about 5 or so) then he became a dj. all that changed when I came in.  I'm pretty much the first child he's ever raised without him disappearing. 

my mother (my biological mother) have no words for her. she just hasn't been in my life for so long that I now take no interest in her. no now its just my dad and I (with my step mom and three other siblings). we live a decent life. but I want to do more with my life. I want to travel and explore. I want to see things that you only see in movies! I want to change at least a small part or the world and be recognized not just for me caring about people but because I did something. we all want to be something and someone in life but like Darwin's laws of life only the strongest live off. lets see if I'm one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment