Tuesday, March 4, 2014

#28 bucket list

1. road trip all over the united states! at first I wanted to travel all over the world (and I still do), but lets face it. with this economy, who can? so my dad gave me the permission to at least travel throughout     the whole united states! and yes even hawaii, but thats my last destination. alaska is my second to last. so Id love to know the whole united states.

2.join a peace corp! At first, I didn't know what a peace corp was. until I looked it up on the internet, help people out is one of my favorite things to do, but helping a lot of people out, will bring peace inside of me! that is why I want to join a peace corp for at least one year! who knows making this difference to help me get notice might be the first step.

3.go to universal studios diagon alley (harry potter)! I am a huge harry potter fan and for me to be able to go to universal studios and live the harry potter scene at diagon alley would mean the world to me! Iv'e read all of his books and watched all of his movies like a billion times and i cannot stop loving him.

4.learn to surf. ever since I came to live in costa mesa and often spend time in newport at the beach, I've been wanting to know and learn how to surf! some friends have told me that they'd be willing to teach me but at the end they just don't want to. but ill learn someday!

5.adopt at least three kids and foster as  many as I can! many kids now a days are being put to foster care because of the parents they have! and many go on without being adopted of even having a mother or father figure in their live. i know how that feels. so adopting kids and fostering many would be an ideal way of living.

No comments:

Post a Comment