Thursday, March 13, 2014

#30 free choice













LULABELLE
     born on july 27,2012. I had first heard that my friend richard's dog had a litter of puppies, only a few days ago. I couldn't wait any longer I wanted her home with me already. one they were two weeks old, (forty dollars in my hands) drove all the way to anaheim. we waited an hour before I could finally hold her in my arms. the time finally came when i was able to chose the one I wanted. before I had gone to see them he first showed me the picture of the puppies, it was love at first picture!I saw her before I noticed all the other doggies. and once i saw her in person, my heart just melted with happiness. we had a new member in the family.
     throughout the first year I had her, it was magical. I bottle fed her, she slept with me and even pooped accidentally on my bed (I've of course washed and cleaned the bed). I love her so much i wouldn't change her for anything in the world! when she was about three months old she was already house trained, she knew the commands sit, lay and up. up as in to stand on her hind legs, how cute right? in the area of where I live, compared to all the other dogs, she was the smallest and fluffiest one. they all loved her.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment